2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the shop's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- Attempt to recompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the shop’s web site
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person outside of your household or 'mirror' the materials on any other server. If you share, please share the sign up page or link with discount code, not the actual product.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Crazy Outdoor Mama LLC. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You agree that The Crazy Outdoor Mama LLC. contains proprietary content that is owned by the company and/or its licencors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading product files to sharing sites is considered stealing, and the company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The materials on the shop’s website are provided 'as is'. The shop makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the shop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the shop be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, damages as a result of an app, platform, or website this shop uses to maintain normal business procedures, or due to business or personal interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the shop's website, even if the shop or an authorized agent of this shop has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the shop's website or within products may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The shop does not warrant that any of the materials on its website or in products are accurate, complete, or current. The shop may make changes to the materials contained on its website or within products at any time without notice. The shop does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The shop has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the shop of the site or its products. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the shop's website shall be governed by the laws of the shop owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Affiliate Disclosure
Another way in which I am compensated is through sales or leads generated through affiliate marketing links.
I never recommend junky stuff - if I haven't used it myself, I obsessively read through the reviews and make sure that I am suggesting a good, quality product!
Some of my personal favorite companies that I use and promote are:
- Etsy (via Awin)
- Creative Market
Clicking on an affiliate link and making a purchase or signing up for a service earn me a commission.
10. Payment Policy
You are responsible to pay for the The Crazy Outdoor Mama LLC. product in full before receiving the product download (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit/debit card or other payment method. We do not offer a payment plan on our products and all of our products are digital products. Nothing will be shipped to you.
In the case of a system error, you must pay for the product immediately upon discovering the error. If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the company's sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
11. Refunds Policy
Due to the digital nature of the items purchased, I do not offer a refund policy. This is to avoid potential situations where a person claims to have not purchased an item and demand money back (while still having the digitial item in their possession).
12. Technical support
I do not offer any technical support for the items purchased.
Basic skills such as download a PDF, unzipping a file and printing are required to use the printables.
Some items may not download on your phone.
To ensure proper printing, make sure to check "Fit to Printable Area" under more settings in your printer.